I am an experienced web developer will skills on both front end and back end. I have used Agile development menthdologies with SCRUM in most of my projects. I also have good hands-on experience on DevOps and have used technologies like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Nagios on Amazon AWS Environment.
● Infrastructure decisions and application architecture
● Code review and leading the development team, mentoring and managing deliverables
● Development using Angular, Node, React, Java Spring Boot, API Integration
● DevOps - Jenkins, CI/CD, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
● Using Siebel business functions, PM - PR objects, custom theme development, Siebel OUI
● Implementation of micro services and APIs using Node.js and Integration
● Automated deployments for cloud, Amazon AWS.
● UI Architect and DevOps Engineer managing git repositories and automation deployment
Apart from being a full stack engineer, I enjoy most of my time being outdoors. I enjoy playing cricket and I love to teach the technique to kids and youngsters. I like to practice cricket with my team mates with whom I have been playing from long time.
When forced indoors, I follow a number of sci-fi and fantasy genre movies and television shows, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements in web development and DevOps Engineering world.